Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Keith Olbermann Kicks Butt

I'm too cheap to pay for expanded cable, so I don't get MSNBC. Just recently I've been clicking on links leading me to expanded comments by Keith Olbermann the anchor of Countdown.

He provides such an eloquent and impassioned progressive voice, I wish he were on a network that gets more viewers. His analysis of the aftermath of the Clinton/Wallace interview just kicked the butt of Bush and the NeoCons who thwarted Clinton at every turn, and did NOTHING to stop Bin Ladin and terrorist organizations after they finessed the election of a GOP Pinocchio to the presidency.

We need a news channel solely dedicated to the progressive/liberal viewpoint, with people like Olbermann on center stage, to counterbalance the malignancy that is FOX News.

No comments: