Eight things you don't know about me:
1. I wanted to be a concert pianist.
2. I'm a very poor correspondent. Before starting this blog, I had not written more than a brief note or business letter since graduating college in the 60's.
3. My eyesight is bad, so I have difficulty reading blogs with black or navy background, even at 150 magnification.
4. I have never baked a pie.
5. I do not own a cell phone or digital camera.
6. About half of my friends do not own a TV, but all of them have the internet.
7. Since Dan Rather pointed out that CBS has "dumbed it down and tarted it up" I now watch the CBS evening news exclusively.
8. Every room of my house is populated with stacks of books.
I think most everyone in my local blogosphere has completed this little exercise, so I'll let the tag rest.